Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturer Consulting
Resources and Analytical Processes
StratiCore employs the following resources and processes on many projects to provide our clients with the deepest level of insight:
- Physician Networking and Advisory Board: Primary research with our extensive network of KOLs, investigators, and community-based physicians pressure-tests hypotheses about competition and market dynamics.
- Channel Expert Networking: StratiCore's extensive network of industry insiders, (e.g., payers, patients, executives, contracting experts, regulatory, field force) provides insight into functional area optimization.
- Hypothesis Testing and Scenario Planning: We believe contingency plans are a MUST in this market! StratiCore creates market scenarios providing a dynamic and inclusive view of the marketplace and potential variability.
- Analogue Analysis: StratiCore utilizes analogue analysis to characterize past behaviors and the difference between what is said in primary research and what is done in the “real world."
StratiCore provides customized services to the specific needs of our clients, frequently providing the following services:
- Value Proposition Development: StratiCore identifies product attributes appealing to customers’ strongest decisionmaking drivers.
- Competitive Intelligence: StratiCore develops a competitive plan which creates advantage through responsiveness to key market events and strategic positioning.
- Access and Reimbursement Strategy: StratiCore characterizes what payers will do to the product, and identifies the “must do” tactics to ensure maximum access.
- Stakeholder Analysis and Customer Segmentation: StratiCore provides insight into the role of stakeholders in treatment decisions and how customer segments impact you.
- Product Lifecycle Planning: StratiCore increases speed to maximum value by defining optimal entryways and clinical prioritization throughout the lifecycle.
- Portfolio Integration and Planning: StratiCore helps companies understand how the products in the portfolio interrelate and support the franchise as well as the corporation.