Healthcare Marketing and Advertising Agency Consulting
StratiCore employs the following resources and processes to provide our clients with the deepest level of insight:
- Market Assessment
- Disease Overview: Pathophysiology, risk factors, clinical presentation, diagnosis, staging and prognosis
- Disease Management: Treatment overview, SOC, guidelines, treatment by stage, decision drivers, emerging therapies.
- Market Overview: Key stakeholders, KOL influencers, epidemiology, prevalence market dynamics and trends, value drivers and barriers, and unmet needs.
- Competitor Analysis
- Breakdown of competitor market share and shifts in usage; attribute and SWOT comparison of key marketed competitors; attribute and SWOT comparison of key pipeline competitors; clinical data summary; corporate muscle; share of voice; and comparison of marketing efforts.
- Product Analysis
- MOA, SWOT, differentiating features, review of published data and ongoing trials, challenges and opportunities, and "Critical Success Factors" marketing efforts.
- Strategic Summary
- Identification of unmet needs, opportunities, and critical success factors.
Tactical and Strategic Planning
StratiCore is available to enhance your tactical and brainstorming sessions.
- Our Approach
- Re-review (and dive deep where necessary) all research components; identify new opportunities or threats; and, through the process of a collaborative brainstorming session with the agency, recommend course adjustments or other changes in the marketing of the product.